Space Collaborative Decision Making Program (SpCDM)
FAA’s Air Traffic Organization has decades of experience collaborating with key stakeholders in order to utilize the National Airspace System (NAS) for both safety and efficiency.
In 2021, the Chief Operating Officer approved the startup of the Space Collaborative Decision Making Program (SpCDM) to specifically enhance the collaboration of ATO Space Ops and the Space launch and reentry operators on space operational practices. As there is an increase of particularly commercial operators and missions overall, this program is vital to collaborating on a growing transportation sector in the United States.
This site is designed for participants in SpCDM as well as the ATO Space Operations Committee (SpOC).
WHAT IS ATO SPACE COLLABORATIVE DECISION MAKING? SpCDM
WHAT IS THE ATO SPACE OPERATIONS COMMITTEE?
WHAT ARE THE SUB-TEAM TOPICS?
- Data Exchange Sub-team: Space Data Integrator
- Data Exchange Sub-team: Mission Planning
- International Sub-team
- 50113 National Traffic Management Course
- 50114 ATO CARF & Space Operations (AJR-1800)
- Additional Training: TFM Learning
- U.S. Space Force (USSF)
- Airlines for America (A4A)
- Commercial Spaceflight Federation (CSF)
- International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- National Air Traffic Controllers Association (NATCA)
- National Business Aviation Association (NBAA)
- ABL Space Systems
- Blue Origin
- Firefly Aerospace
- Rocket Lab USA, Inc.
- Sierra Space
- Space Perspective
- Stoke Space
- United Launch Alliance (ULA)
- Virgin Galactic
- Airspace Access Priorities ARC Report
- Space Ops Related Acronyms
- Space Port Map
- Space Ops Overview Video
- Spuzzle (internal use only)
- SpCDM Charter
- 1/25-26/23 SpOC IV (Space Florida, FL)
- 1/24/23 ESC (NASA Kennedy Space Center, FL)
- 10/19-20/22 SpOC III (Colorado Springs, CO)
- 8/17-18/22 SpOC II (Washington, DC)
- 8/16/22 ESC (Washington, DC)
- 8/15-18/22 SpOC II (Washington, DC)
- 6/15-16/22 SpOC I (Washington, DC)
- 4/20/22 ESC (Washington, DC)
- 9/13/21 ESC (Washington, DC)
- 6/31/21 ESC (Washington, DC)